Acerca de Mí
There are several Types of masks to be used, which usually differ by the level of filtration efficiency:
Surgical masks would be be the most common ones, shielding the user from droplets and splashes. In Europe, BFE1, BFE2 and Form R masks can be found. Effective protection lasts around 4 hours to 8 hours maximum. Masks should be disposed of at a trashcan after use.
These masks also are effective for 4 to 8 hours max. It's affordable and readily available to purchase. masque ffp2 achat en ligne from online shop and get delivered into your home.
A growing number of people are now making their particular sewed-homemade cloth face masks, which is a fantastic alternative if drugstores around your place are out of stock. These may also be made of paper tissue, however, homemade medical masks are often far less effective.
When You Need to Use Face mask
Using masks is more and more recommended, and even compulsory, especially in public transport and other public places, as asymptomatic transmission occurs more frequently than you may think. It becomes crucial to wear a mask:
- For those who have symptoms like coughing, sneezing or any respiratory problem.
- If you are a medical employee, you must wear a mask whenever you are in contact with patients.
- If you have been at a place where social distancing isn't always possible (store, work, college, etc.).
How To Use Mask?
There are certain instructions to follow to correctly wear your mask and make sure that you avoid contact with this virus. We recommend you to conscientiously wash your hands before manipulating the mask.- First, determine where side you need to put it on your face. Make certain to have the bendable edge on the top and the right side of the mask facing into your face. Most of the time, the coloured side should be facing away.
- Put the bendable edge in your nose and place the loops on yours ears. If a mask includes ties, then hold your mask whilst placing the ties behind your mind.
- Mold the bendable edge to the bridge of the nose. Pinch it together with your palms so that no air can go indoors.
- pull the bottom of your mask over your mouth. Make sure it covers it as well as your own chin.
Once the mask is set up, do not touch or remove/replace it. If you do, preferably wash your hands right after with soap and water or use hydro-alcoholic gel.
Your mask ought to be replaced if it becomes moist or moist. If you're using reusable masks, make sure that you wash and dry properly before reusing.
You might have noticed people wearing medical masks, and leaving their nose uncovered. We would like to remind you about the Do's and Don'ts as recommended by the World Health Organisation.